How to cure dyshidrosis?
If you are looking to cure dyshidrosis, you need to know that different treatments are available. Depending on the severity of your outbreak, your doctor can prescribe different types of treatments: from phototherapy, steroid pills, antihistamines for severe cases to moisturizers and skin barrier creams for mild or moderate dyshidrosis.
It remains essential for people suffering from dyshidrosis to use moisturizes, soothes and protects their skin on a daily basis. And Skintifique products are particularly suitable: they are very efficient and have extremely safe and pure formulations.
The Dyshidrosis Pack is a targeted system created to combat irritation caused by dyshidrosis. This unique skincare combo protects your skin during the day, removes all irritants and helps repair your skin.
A 3 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors that trigger dyshidrosis.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes makeup and purifies skin.
Step 3: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Here are pictures of a woman suffering on both hands from dyshidrotic eczema due to a Nickel allergy. After 3 weeks of using the Protective Cream HPS to protect herself from contact with objects containing Nickel, and the Moisturizing Lotion HP to moisturize during the day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS to help repair skin during the night, a clear improvement can be seen.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging