Hand eczema, also called hand dermatitis, is a common condition. It affects around 10% of the U.S. population and can be triggered by genetics, contact allergens and irritating substances. Risk of hand eczema is increased for people who work with chemicals like solvents, detergents, or cement.
Redness, itching, dryness, blisters, cracks are usually symptoms of hand eczema. The best way to soften these symptoms is to determine which substances trigger your hand eczema and avoid them. Thus, to help your hands heal, your dermatologist may include a moisturizer, a barrier repair cream, or a cortisone cream. And being consistent in your routine for care is key.
* 1 bottle of Moisturizing Lotion HP
* 1 tube of Hydrating Gel Plus HS – Face
* Moisturizes. Protects. Soothes
* Very safe and pure composition
* For skin irritated by eczema
* Protects skin from environmental stressors
* Very safe and pure composition
* Only 13 ingredients
* Apply extensively during the day
15% off your first orderon our website or on Amazon
We will send one newsletter per month. We will provide updates and marketing information. Your email address will not be shared with our partners.
An extremely safe and pure composition
A limited number of ingredients: Skintifique products have extremely safe and pure compositions, with a limited number of ingredients to minimize the risks of unwanted skin reaction. The Eczema pack contains a minimum number of ingredients. Each ingredient has been carefully selected for its safety profile. All our products are hypoallergenic and tolerance tested.
Only safe ingredients: all Skintifique products are:
- paraben free
- with no occlusive ingredients (silicone free, dimethicone free, mineral oil free…)
- endocrine disruptors free
- EDTA free
- lanolin free
- metal free (no Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…)
- BPA free (no phthalates, bisphenol, non-toxic plastic)
- sulfates free (no SLS & SLES)
Cruelty-free (no animal testing): our products are eco-friendly and vegan. They are not tested on animals.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive: suitable for babies, children, and adults.
Scientifically proven efficacy
These are photos of a woman suffering from eczema on both hands due to a Nickel allergy. After using the Protective Cream HPS to protect her skin against contact with Nickel, the Moisturizing Lotion HP to moisturize her skin by day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS to repair her skin by night, a very clear improvement can be seen.
Several studies have been carried out on people suffering from eczema. They show the benefits of the products contained in the Eczema Pack for users, sometimes within the first week, usually after two or three weeks of use (which corresponds to the skin’s natural renewal cycle):
- 67% of people (patients with dyshidrotic eczema/dermatitis) did not relapse within 2 months*
- 50% additional moisturizing compared to an untreated zone**
- 2.5x more hydrating than traditional products***
- Up to +70% moisturizing for the Hydrating Gel Plus HS, and up to +50% moisturizing for the Moisturizing Lotion HP****
- Efficacy lasts more than 24h after each application
- The Moisturizing Lotion HP limits the absorption of pollution and metals into the epidermis
** Measurement of hydration after application of the Hydrating Gel Plus HS vs two other well-known creams on the market
*** Measurement of hydration after using the Hydrating Gel Plus HS compared to an untreated area
****Application of the Moisturizing Lotion HP once per day on the body
Enables a controlled and gradual release of the active ingredients. When the skin requires moisturizing, eg because it is dry or inflamed, it sends signals to the delivery system containing the active ingredients, which then releases the ingredients. And so the skin’s physiological needs are met instantly and long-lastingly.
The world’s first technology to protect the skin from metals like Nickel, Chromium, and Cobalt, to which many people are allergic. Similar to UV protection, this new technology captures metal ions on the skin’s surface and prevents them from penetrating the epidermis.