Hand eczema, also called hand dermatitis, is a common condition. It affects around 10% of the U.S. population and can be triggered by genetics, contact allergens and irritating substances. Risk of hand eczema is increased for people who work with chemicals like solvents, detergents, or cement.
Redness, itching, dryness, blisters, cracks are usually symptoms of hand eczema. The best way to soften these symptoms is to determine which substances trigger your hand eczema and avoid them. Thus, to help your hands heal, your dermatologist may include a moisturizer, a barrier repair cream, or a cortisone cream. And being consistent in your routine for care is key.
The Eczema / Dermatitis Pack is the first combination skincare system for eczema / dermatitis with proven results. This unique skincare combo protects your skin during the day, moisturizes and helps repair your skin.
A 2 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors that trigger eczema.
Step 2: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Here are pictures of a woman suffering on both hands from dyshidrotic eczema due to a Nickel allergy. After 3 weeks of using the Protective Cream HPS to protect herself from contact with objects containing Nickel, and the Moisturizing Lotion HP to moisturize during the day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS to help repair skin during the night, a clear improvement can be seen.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging