Chromium allergy: Allergic contact dermatitis
Chromium allergy is a skin disorder that affects between 1 and 3% of the population. Hypersensitivity to metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt …) is widespread even though many people do not know they are allergic.
In most cases harmless, Chromium allergy can become bothersome and sometimes even painful. The symptoms are varied (rashes, redness, pimples…) and can be localized on a specific area following contact with the allergen or generalized all over the body.
It is most often referred to as allergic contact dermatitis. The area that is in contact with the object containing the Chromium to which you are allergic will react. Dry skin, rash, severe redness, discolouration of the skin, or fluid-filled blisters that can cause crusts and dander… are all symptoms of Chromium allergy.
The Metal & Nickel Allergy Pack is the first combination skincare system to protect your skin from metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…) & irritants.
A 3 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from metals that trigger eczema.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes metals / irritants while purifying the skin.
Step 3: Intense Protection
The Protective Cream HPS (0.67 Fl oz) prevents metals from penetrating the epidermis. Efficient for up to 14 hour.
Here are photos of a 38 years old paver forklift truck operator who suffers from contact dermatitis caused by his Chromium allergy. He is in contact with Chromium as part of his professional activity. 2 weeks after starting to use the Protective Cream HPS at work during the day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS at night, his hands have regained a normal aspect.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging