This product is available.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Your basket must contain at least $10.00 of products in order to get loyalty rewards.
Customer ratings and reviews
| Nobody has posted a review yet|
in this language
|Rate / write a comment|
The first cream in the world to protect the skin up to 14h from irritant metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…).
Exclusive patented technology. Prevents metals from penetrating the epidermis while letting the skin breathe. For persons suffering from Nickel allergy (or Chromium, Cobalt…)
- Contact dermatitis (or eczema) caused by a Nickel allergy (or Chromium, Cobalt…)
- Dyshidrosis caused by a Nickel allergy (or Chromium, Cobalt…)
- People in frequent contact with objects or materials which contain metals (cashiers, health personnel, builders, hairdressers…)
The Protective Cream HPS is based on the exclusive patented Capturifique technology. This technology captures metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…) at the surface of the skin.
Some of this cream’s ingredients are assembled in specific structures. These structures capture the metal irritants through a chelation mechanism.
The structures also have physico-chemical properties that make them stay on the surface of the skin. Therefore, when metals come in contact with the skin, they are captured and prevented from entering (or re-entering) the epidermis.
The metals can then be washed away from the surface of the skin by cleaning it with the Cleanser P, or with water.
Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt… are very common metals in our daily lives
Nickel, Chromium or Cobalt can be found in many daily objects:
Nickel: costume jewelry, makeup, jean buttons, belt buckle, watch, coins, kitchenware, laptops, mobile phones, doorknob, piercing…
Chromium: leather accessories, watch bracelet, cement
Cobalt: blue colored clothes, makeup, hair dye, tattoos, dental or orthopedic prosthesis, detergents, washing powder, plastic…
Only 12 ingredients to minimize the risk of skin reaction.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected for its safety profile. The composition of the Protective Cream HPS is:
- Paraben free
- Metal-free: No Nickel, No Chromium, No Cobalt...
- Fragrance free
- EDTA free
- BPA free: no phthalates, no bisphenol, non-toxic plastic
- Sulfates free: no SLS & SLES
- Gluten free
- Silicone free (no dimethicone)
- Alcohol free
- Mineral oil free
- Lanolin free
In addition to that it is:
- Hypoallergenic, tolerance tested
- Cruelty-free. No animal testing
Results of scientific tests, made by persons suffering from Nickel allergy, Chromium allergy or Cobalt allergy… In this series of tests, the volunteers applied the Protective Cream HPS on their skin before wearing personal objects which usually trigger rashes (earrings, leather belts, belt buckle, watch…):
- In more than 70% of the conducted tests, the volunteers did not experience any adverse skin reaction upon exposure to the objects
- One application of the Protective Cream HPS protected the skin for up to 14h
Apply generously and as often as necessary the cream on skin that risks being exposed to irritant metals: earlobes, wrist, belly, hands… The cream can also be applied to the irritating object.
The Protective Cream HPS must be reapplied after each washing of the zone (for example after washing your hands) because it removes the protection.
At the end of the day, or after removing the irritating object, cleanse the skin, ideally with the Cleanser P.