Facial eczema, also called facial dermatitis, is a type of eczema. Localised on the face, it makes the skin turn red, scaly and itchy.
Eczema cannot be cured, but it is possible to ease the symptoms. Indeed, dermatologists can prescribe different eczema treatments: topical corticosteroid creams, antihistaminic drugs, or more recently phototherapy (also called light therapy). As these treatments have some side effects, it is recommended to use a companion care to moisturise, soothe and help repair the skin irritated by facial eczema.
* 1 bottle of Moisturising Lotion HP
* 1 tube of Hydrating Gel Plus HS – Face
* Moisturises. Protects. Soothes
* Very safe and pure composition
* For skin irritated by eczema
* Protects skin from environmental stressors
* Very safe and pure composition
* Only 13 ingredients
* Apply extensively during the day
15% off your first orderon our website or on Amazon
We will send one newsletter per month. We will provide updates and marketing information. Your email address will not be shared with our partners.
An extremely safe and pure composition
A limited number of ingredients: Skintifique products have extremely safe and pure compositions, with a limited number of ingredients to minimise the risks of unwanted skin reaction. The Eczema pack contains less than 13 ingredients. Each ingredient has been carefully selected for its safety profile. All our products are hypoallergenic and tolerance tested.
Only safe ingredients: all Skintifique products are:
- paraben free
- with no occlusive ingredients (silicone free, dimethicone free, mineral oil free…)
- endocrine disruptors free
- EDTA free
- lanolin free
- metal free (no Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…)
- BPA free (no phthalates, bisphenol, non-toxic plastic)
- sulfates free (no SLS & SLES)
Cruelty-free (no animal testing): our products are eco-friendly and vegan. They are not tested on animals.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive: suitable for babies, children, and adults.
Scientifically proven efficacy
- 67% of people (patients with dyshidrotic eczema/dermatitis) did not relapse within 2 months*
- 50% additional moisturising compared to an untreated zone**
- 2.5x more hydrating than traditional products***
- Up to +70% moisturising for the Hydrating Gel Plus HS, and up to +50% moisturising for the Moisturising Lotion HP****
- Efficacy lasts more than 24h after each application
- The Moisturising Lotion HP limits the absorption of pollution and metals into the epidermis
* 35 patients with dyshidrotic eczema (dermatitis) associated with nickel allergy: After 2 weeks of medical treatment, some patients used either Skintifique products or standard products for 2 months. The improvement or deterioration of their condition has been evaluated by the doctors conducting the clinical study.
** Measurement of hydration after application of the Hydrating Gel Plus HS vs two other well-known creams on the market
*** Measurement of hydration after using the Hydrating Gel Plus HS compared to an untreated area
****Application of the Moisturising Lotion HP once per day on the body
Enables a controlled and gradual release of the active ingredients. When the skin requires moisturising, eg because it is dry or inflamed, it sends signals to the delivery system containing the active ingredients, which then releases the ingredients. And so the skin’s physiological needs are met instantly and long-lastingly.
The world’s first technology to protect the skin from metals like Nickel, Chromium, and Cobalt, to which many people are allergic. Similar to UV protection, this new technology captures metal ions on the skin’s surface and prevents them from penetrating the epidermis.