Ichthyosis is a rare genetic condition that comes in at least 20 different forms, including inherited and acquired forms. This causes dry, dead skin cells to accumulate in patches on the surface of the skin. It affects many parts of the body, and can also impact the eyes and internal organs. This is why this skin condition may severely affect quality of life and health.
There is no cure for ichthyosis, but a daily skincare routine usually helps to soften the symptoms. This is why it is critical for people affected with ichthyosis to take care of their skin with efficient and safe moisturizing products.
We know that people suffering from ichthyosis need use large quantities of moisturizers. This is why we offer specific price conditions for people who need large quantities. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS moisturizes, soothes and helps repair skin irritated by ichthyosis.
It is an exceptionally effective, pure and safe cream, with 98,9% natural ingredients.
It has a scientifically proven effectiveness. This cream provides an intense and long-lasting moisturizing, soothes and helps repair skin.
It is suitable for babies, children, and adults.
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS is available as a Pack of 3, as well as in larger quantities at an interesting price. Contact us to learn more.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
Articles about ichthyosis
Jean-Michel is 55 years old and suffers from dry ichthyosis. He has worked in the press for several years, and shares today his experience and
Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, ichthyosis: these skin conditions are relatively common. Yet they remain sometimes quite unknown. In this article, we give you 13 facts about