Did you know?
of people with psoriasis suffer from guttate psoriasis
Guttate psoriasis is the second most common type of psoriasis, after plaque psoriasis: 10% of people with psoriasis suffer from guttate psoriasis.
Usually, children or young adults get guttate psoriasis. It is often triggered by respiratory or streptococcal infections.
It is characterized by small red separate spots mainly on arms, legs, stomach or chest.
* For face & hands* 2 tubes of Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 oz)* Moisturizes. Soothes. Helps repair* Very safe and pure composition* For skin irritated by psoriasis
* For body* 2 tubes of Hydrating Gel Plus HS (5.07 oz)* Moisturizes. Soothes. Helps repair* Very safe and pure composition* For skin irritated by psoriasis
15% off your first orderon our website or on Amazon
We will send one newsletter per month. We will provide updates and marketing information. Your email address will not be shared with our partners.
An extremely safe and pure composition
A limited number of ingredients: Skintifique products have extremely safe and pure compositions, with a limited number of ingredients to minimize the risks of unwanted skin reaction. The Psoriasis pack contains only 8 ingredients. Each ingredient has been carefully selected for its safety profile. All our products are hypoallergenic and tolerance tested.
Only safe ingredients: all Skintifique products are:
- paraben free
- with no occlusive ingredients (silicone free, dimethicone free, mineral oil free…)
- endocrine disruptors free
- EDTA free
- lanolin free
- metal free (no Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…)
- BPA free (no phthalates, bisphenol, non-toxic plastic)
- sulfates free (no SLS & SLES)
Cruelty-free (no animal testing): our products are eco-friendly and vegan. They are not tested on animals.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive: suitable for babies, children, and adults.
Scientifically proven efficacy
Several studies have been carried out on people suffering from psoriasis. They show the benefits of the Hydrating Gel Plus HS (which is included in the Psoriasis pack) for users, sometimes within the first week, usually after two or three weeks of use (which corresponds to the skin’s natural renewal cycle):
- 89% improvement of the skin’s quality*
- 50% additional moisturizing compared to an untreated zone**
- 2.5x more hydrating than traditional products***
- Up to +70% moisturizing
- Efficacy lasts more than 24h after each application
The Activifique technology enables a controlled and gradual release of the active ingredients. When the skin requires moisturizing, eg because it is dry or inflamed, it sends signals to the delivery system containing the active ingredients, which then releases the ingredients. And so the skin’s physiological needs are met instantly and long-lastingly.
About guttate psoriasis
Guttate psoriasis is the second most common type of psoriasis (after plaque psoriasis). 10% of people with psoriasis have this type. It usually starts in childhood or young adulthood. It is often triggered by respiratory infections or streptococcal infections.
Guttate psoriasis is characterized by small, red separate spots mainly on arms, legs, stomach and chest. Topical creams are the preferred treatment. Phototherapy seems also to be effective. Only for severe cases, doctors may prescribe systemic medication.
Nevertheless, it is essential for people affected with guttate psoriasis to moisturize and soothe the skin both during and between breakouts (maintenance). The Psoriasis pack can be used as a companion care by anyone with psoriasis.
NOW I HAVE PERIODS OF TIME WHEN I FORGET THAT I HAVE PSORIASIS
Articles about psoriasis
Xavier is a entrepreneur of 54 years old, and suffers from hand psoriasis. He tells us in this interview about his painful experience with this