Did you know?
of psoriasis types are plaque psoriasis
Plaque psoriasis (also known as psoriasis vulgaris) is the most common type of psoriasis.
This chronic disease of the immune system is characterized by red patches of skin covered by silvery-white flakes (called scales).
These patches usually show up on areas exposed to friction (elbows, knees, lower back, scalp…).
The Psoriasis Pack moisturizes, soothes and helps repair skin irritated by psoriasis.
It includes 2 tubes of Hydrating Gel Plus HS, an exceptionally effective, pure and safe cream, with 98,9% natural ingredients.
It has a scientifically proven effectiveness, with 89% improvement of the skin’s quality for people suffering from psoriasis.
Several studies have been carried out on people suffering from psoriasis. They show the benefits of the Hydrating Gel Plus HS (which is included in the Psoriasis pack) for users, sometimes within the first week, usually after two or three weeks of use (which corresponds to the skin’s natural renewal cycle).
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
Articles about psoriasis
Xavier is a entrepreneur of 54 years old, and suffers from hand psoriasis. He tells us in this interview about his painful experience with this
Thomas is a high school student and is planning on going to medical school next year. He is a joyful young man, athletic, modern and