Did you know?
of psoriasis types are plaque psoriasis
Plaque psoriasis (also known as psoriasis vulgaris) is the most common type of psoriasis.
This chronic disease of the immune system is characterized by red patches of skin covered by silvery-white flakes (called scales).
These patches usually show up on areas exposed to friction (elbows, knees, lower back, scalp…).
* For face & hands* 2 tubes of Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 oz)* Moisturizes. Soothes. Helps repair* Very safe and pure composition* For skin irritated by psoriasis
* For body* 2 tubes of Hydrating Gel Plus HS (5.07 oz)* Moisturizes. Soothes. Helps repair* Very safe and pure composition* For skin irritated by psoriasis
15% off your first orderon our website or on Amazon
We will send one newsletter per month. We will provide updates and marketing information. Your email address will not be shared with our partners.
An extremely safe and pure composition
A limited number of ingredients: Skintifique products have extremely safe and pure compositions, with a limited number of ingredients to minimize the risks of unwanted skin reaction. The Psoriasis pack contains only 8 ingredients. Each ingredient has been carefully selected for its safety profile. All our products are hypoallergenic and tolerance tested.
Only safe ingredients: all Skintifique products are:
- paraben free
- with no occlusive ingredients (silicone free, dimethicone free, mineral oil free…)
- endocrine disruptors free
- EDTA free
- lanolin free
- metal free (no Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…)
- BPA free (no phthalates, bisphenol, non-toxic plastic)
- sulfates free (no SLS & SLES)
Cruelty-free (no animal testing): our products are eco-friendly and vegan. They are not tested on animals.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive: suitable for babies, children, and adults.
Scientifically proven efficacy
Several studies have been carried out on people suffering from psoriasis. They show the benefits of the Hydrating Gel Plus HS (which is included in the Psoriasis pack) for users, sometimes within the first week, usually after two or three weeks of use (which corresponds to the skin’s natural renewal cycle):
- 89% improvement of the skin’s quality*
- 50% additional moisturizing compared to an untreated zone**
- 2.5x more hydrating than traditional products***
- Up to +70% moisturizing
- Efficacy lasts more than 24h after each application
The Activifique technology enables a controlled and gradual release of the active ingredients. When the skin requires moisturizing, eg because it is dry or inflamed, it sends signals to the delivery system containing the active ingredients, which then releases the ingredients. And so the skin’s physiological needs are met instantly and long-lastingly.
About plaque psoriasis
Plaque psoriasis (also known as psoriasis vulgaris) is the most common type of psoriasis. This chronic disease of the immune system is characterized by red patches of skin covered by silvery-white flakes (called scales). These patches usually show up on areas exposed to friction (elbows, knees, lower back, scalp…).
Plaque psoriasis alternates breakouts and remissions. You can get it at any age, but it is more common in adults.
It is critical for people affected by plaque psoriasis to take care of their skin with companion care products. In most cases, companion care should be used both during and between breakouts (maintenance). The Psoriasis pack is perfect for this, as it moisturizes, soothes and helps repair the skin. It also has a very safe and pure composition.
NOW I HAVE PERIODS OF TIME WHEN I FORGET THAT I HAVE PSORIASIS
Articles about psoriasis
Xavier is a entrepreneur of 54 years old, and suffers from hand psoriasis. He tells us in this interview about his painful experience with this