Allergic skin rash
Red rashes, itching, cracking, bumps, spots, swelling… can all be a symptom of an allergic skin rash. When an allergen is responsible for triggering an immune system response, the irritation is a skin rash.
Allergens responsible for skin allergies can vary, from sun rays to aliments like strawberries or tomatoes, to items directly in contact with your skin like laundry detergent, wood, or even mosquito bites.
If you have an allergic skin rash, the first thing to do is to avoid contact with what triggers your allergy. Adopting a new skin care routine is also important. Indeed, you should choose products with well-known and safe ingredients. And the shorter the ingredient list, the fewer risks of skin reactions! If you wish to treat your skin rash easily and quickly, we recommend you the following articles.
The Discovery Pack is a targeted system for sensitive skin. This unique skincare combo moisturizes, protects, soothes and helps repair your skin form itching and skin rashes caused by common allergens.
A 4 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors like pollution and metals.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes makeup and purifies skin.
Step 3: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Step 4: Protect against metals.
The Protective Cream HPS (0.67 oz) protects skin locally from metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…).
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol…
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women…)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging