Contact allergy, also called allergic contact dermatitis, is becoming more common. We called “allergic contact dermatitis” a type of eczema which is caused by an allergic reaction to a product that was previously supported. This product becomes an allergen. The most common allergens are: cosmetics, metals (Nickel, Chrome, Cobalt), fragrance, latex or leather …
If you suffer from allergic contact dermatitis, it is recommended to use skin care products which protect, moisturize and soothe skin. Skintifique products are particularly suitable, because they are very efficient and have extremely safe and pure formulations (they are fragrance-free too).
The Discovery Pack is a targeted system for sensitive skin. This unique skincare combo moisturizes, protects, soothes and cleanses.
A 4 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors like pollution and metals.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes makeup and purifies skin.
Step 3: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Step 4: Protect against metals.
The Protective Cream HPS (0.67 oz) protects skin locally from metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…).
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging