There is no existing treatment for eczema. But, it is possible to reduce the inflammation and limit the symptoms. To do so, it is necessary to determine the cause of eczema (patch test) to eliminate the irritating or allergenic factors which are responsible for eczema breakout.
Various treatments are then possible: topical corticosteroid creams, antihistaminic drugs, or more recently phototherapy (also called light therapy). Yet, side effects have been recorded in the long term. It is then recommended to use companion care. Choose skin care products which moisturize, soothe the irritations and protect from allergens. Dermatologists also recommend to use products with few ingredients and designed for the sensitive or atopic skin.
The Eczema / Dermatitis Pack is the first combination skincare system for eczema / dermatitis with proven results. This unique skincare combo protects your skin during the day, moisturizes and helps repair your skin.
A 2 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors that trigger eczema.
Step 2: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Here are pictures of a woman suffering on both hands from dyshidrotic eczema due to a Nickel allergy. After 3 weeks of using the Protective Cream HPS to protect herself from contact with objects containing Nickel, and the Moisturizing Lotion HP to moisturize during the day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS to help repair skin during the night, a clear improvement can be seen.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging