People with sensitive skin often feel itching, redness, stinging, burning or tightness. Sensitive skin reacts strongly to exterior aggressions, including pollution, cold or the sun.
Skintifique has developed skin care products which are extremely efficient, safe and pure, and which protect, moisturize and soothe sensitive skin.
The Discovery Pack is a targeted system for sensitive skin. This unique skincare combo moisturizes, protects, soothes and cleanses.
A 4 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors like pollution and metals.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes makeup and purifies skin.
Step 3: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Step 4: Protect against metals.
The Protective Cream HPS (0.67 oz) protects skin locally from metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…).
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
Articles about sensitive skin
Summer and the sun are here… and it is time to choose an efficient after sun cream for your sensitive skin. Indeed, with the sun
Here we are, winter settled in with an entirely new set of challenges for our skin. But what about our skin care routine? And how