Metal allergy rash
Metal allergy is a skin disorder that affects around 18% of the population. Rashes, redness, bumps, etc… are variety of symptoms of metal allergy irritation which can be a localized reaction limited to one area but can also be a generalized systemic reaction. Traditionally Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt have been the most important contact allergens.
The Metal & Nickel Allergy Pack is the first combination skincare system to protect your skin from metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…) & irritants.
A 3 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from metals that trigger eczema.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes metals / irritants while purifying the skin.
Step 3: Intense Protection
The Protective Cream HPS (0.67 Fl oz) prevents metals from penetrating the epidermis. Efficient for up to 14 hour.
Here are pictures of a woman suffering on both hands from dyshidrotic eczema due to a Nickel allergy. After 3 weeks of using the Protective Cream HPS to protect herself from contact with objects containing Nickel, and the Moisturizing Lotion HP to moisturize during the day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS to help repair skin during the night, a clear improvement can be seen.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging