people with dyshidrosis are also allergic to Nickel
Dyshidrosis is a form of bullous eczema, found mainly on the hands and/or feet. It is also called pemphigus, or dyshidrotic eczema.
40% of people with dyshidrosis are also allergic to Nickel. Nickel allergy is an aggravating factor in dyshidrosis that may both trigger the crisis and reduce skin healing, even after medical treatments are used.
The Dyshidrosis Pack is a targeted system created to combat irritation caused by dyshidrosis. This unique skincare combo protects your skin during the day, removes all irritants and helps repair your skin.
A 3 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors that trigger dyshidrosis.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes makeup and purifies skin.
Step 3: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Here are pictures of a woman suffering on both hands from dyshidrotic eczema due to a Nickel allergy. After 3 weeks of using the Protective Cream HPS to protect herself from contact with objects containing Nickel, and the Moisturizing Lotion HP to moisturize during the day, and the Hydrating Gel Plus HS to help repair skin during the night, a clear improvement can be seen.
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging