Why is moisturizing the skin so important?
- For your general comfort: moisturizing limits skin tightness, and possibly itching (which can allow limiting the use of corticosteroids)
- Improvement of the quality of the skin: it can better resist skin problems (for example eczema crisis)
- Aesthetic aspect
What are the key elements of moisturizing?
- The product needs ingredients that ensure the different necessary functions (moistening, emollient, soothing…)
- An optimal acting period
- Compatibility with the most sensitive and reactive skins
How is it possible to innovate in moisturizing?
- By integrating new ingredients
- By using new structures: this is the case for Skintifique, which uses in its products (for example in the Hydrating Gel Plus HS) the minimum number of ingredients to ensure a pure and safe composition. All the ingredients are well known, but it is the new structure of this product which is a true innovation, giving exceptional results on people suffering from dry or very dry skin, or even dermatological conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or severe skin diseases.
Which benefits can be expected from moisturizing?
- A better quality of life
- An optimal efficiency of treatments
- A healthier skin, which is less subject to inconvenience
- A reduction of the outbreak’s extent when you are suffering from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin affections which often manifest themselves through outbreaks
- Possibly (even if it is not yet demonstrated), an improvement of the skin’s resistance…