Redness, itching, cracking, bumps, swelling … They can all be the results of skin allergy. When an allergen triggers an immune system response, the skin reacts with an allergic reaction that usually is a form of eczema or dermatitis.
Common allergens are:
- Metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…)
- Fragrances and ingredients frequently used in many skin care products
- Ingredients in cleaning products
- Antibiotic or other medicines
- Sunscreens, bug sprays, latex
- Plants, including poison ivy
- Pollution (usually metals and other potentially toxic elements present in pollution)
You can be allergic to one or several of those allergens without even being aware of it. For instance some people might think they are allergic to their jewelry or leather shoes or their watch, when they are actually allergic to the metals used to manufacture these products. Here is a list of common everyday items that often contain allergens such as Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt : earrings, watches, jeans buttons, belts, most leather accessories, coins, cell phones, tablets, computers, make-up, door-cuffs, keys, cement, kitchenware and construction materials…
If you have a skin allergy, the first thing to do is to avoid contact with what triggers the allergy. Adopting a new skin care routine is also important. Indeed, you should choose products with well-known and safe ingredients. And the shorter the ingredient list, the fewer risks of skin reactions!
The Discovery Pack is a targeted system for sensitive skin. This unique skincare combo moisturizes, protects, soothes and cleanses.
A 4 step solution:
Step 1: Protect & Moisturize
The Moisturizing Lotion HP (6.76 Fl oz) offers a unique patented protection from environmental stressors like pollution and metals.
Step 2: Cleanse & Remove
The Cleanser P (6.76 Fl oz) is an exceptionally pure micellar water which gently cleanses, removes makeup and purifies skin.
Step 3: Hydrate & Repair
The Hydrating Gel Plus HS (1.35 Fl oz) contains patented slow releasing technology that replenishes skin’s essential lipids and provides instant & long-lasting soothing hydration.
Step 4: Protect against metals.
The Protective Cream HPS (0.67 oz) protects skin locally from metals (Nickel, Chromium, Cobalt…).
- Between 5 and 13 ingredients.
- No fragrance, no paraben, no occlusive ingredients, no endocrine disruptors, no alcohol...
- Up to 98.9% natural ingredients
- For all skin types, even the most sensitive (babies, children, pregnant women...)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals), vegan, earth-friendly
- Made in France
- Excellence in physico-chemistry and innovation
- Exclusive patented technologies
- Products are recommended by doctors, dermatologists and our customers
- Unique expertise on formulations
Skintifique is committed to the most eco-responsible and earth-friendly approach. All our skincare products are:
- Made in France
- Locally sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging